Latest News: AVAAL at Apna Truck Show 2024 Read Now

Avaal Fuel Card

Start Saving Todaywith Avaal Blue Fleet Card

Check Now

Trucking Authorities

Trucking Authorities & Permits

In the transportation industry, trucking authority is essentially permission granted by the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration (FMCSA) to transport goods for profit. There are two types of authority that companies can apply for: contract and common. A contract authority is for carriers that haul freight only for firms that they have a contractual agreement with. A common authority is for carriers that hire themselves out to any company that wants to pay to have legal goods transported.

Obtaining a trucking authority requires a lot of steps and paperwork. That's why many trucking businesses reach out to companies such as AVAAL for help. AVAAL's transportation consulting services can help your trucking business with everything needed to get your own trucking authority. We will ensure your application is correct and that you have all of the necessary documents.

Learn more

Transportation Certification

Get C-TPAT certification, CSA certification, Importer Self-Assessment (ISA), SmartWay & PIP approved to transport your goods on time and skip the hassle.

Becoming a certified cross-border carrier translates into building business relationships based on trust and transparency with both the Canadian and U.S. customs when trading between the two countries. It's never too early or too late. Getting certified is a real opportunity to succeed in trucking. With an impeccable success rate and decades of experience, there is no better partner than AVAAL.

Learn more

Become a Bonded Carrier

Become a bonded carrier with the help of Avaal to secure your transportation.

Customs Bonds also popularly known as carrier bonds are an important piece of documentation to secure your transportation while importing commercial merchandise over $2,500 in to the U.S. This is equally important for all commodities, such as food items and firearm, which are subject to other federal agencies requirements. The custom bond ensures that you will pay all the fees, taxes, and duties owed to the federal government.

All goods being imported into the U.S. require a customs bonds, and without one your goods will be denied entry into the country. The U.S. offers “single entry” and a “continuous bond”. For those that are moving goods into the U.S. frequently, a continuous bond might be more economically beneficial.

Learn more

Corporate Branding

Simple yet intuitive designs pushing your company ahead of the curve.

If you're having trouble deciding which company to go with for your project, feel free to contact us at our toll-free number (1-877) 995-1313 for details. Our representatives will guide you along the process, and cover all appropriate details to help you succeed in delivering your project within your budget and time constraints.

Learn more

Safety Services

Safety Services are essential for companies involved in the trucking industry. The government mandates these services to ensure all truckers' safety and cargo safety.

The FMCSA monitors trucking companies and drivers for safety compliance. Its regulations are designed to reduce crashes, injuries, and fatalities. FMCSA safety standards require motor carriers to perform adequate inspections, repairs, and maintenance. Checked fluid levels, brakes, and engine health. These factors can significantly reduce the number of accidents on the road.

Safety compliance is a critical part of trucking's success. Poor scores can negatively impact customer relationships, increase inspection costs, and affect a company's marketability. However, with proper training and safety services, companies can increase their chances of maintaining an acceptable CSA score. Horton Safety Consultants can help by interpreting the safety data and implementing a meaningful action plan. Their transportation safety professionals hold CDS certification and can help companies improve their scores.

The first step in incorporating a business is deciding on the state in which you want to operate. Depending on your business, you may want to incorporate in a state that has less regulations. For example, some states don't charge a corporate income tax. Other states have more restrictive requirements, so consider the state's laws and regulations before choosing a state.

  • Carrier: Safety Manual, Facility Audit Guide, Carrier Package
  • Fleet: Complete Maintenance Plan, Truck Binder, DriveClean Certificate
  • Drivers: Driver Qualification File, Drug and Alcohol policy, Pre-employment screening program

Business Incorporation

AVAAL tecnologies is a end to end solution for your business needs. Incorporating business is hasel free and efficent with us our years of experince provides you blue print for a succesful trucking business in Canada and US.

Freight Brokerage Authorities

The Freight Broker/Forwarder Bond or BMC-84 surety bond is a license surety bond required by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) in the amount of $75,000. This surety bond is required by all freight brokers operating in the United States

Once you have received your authority from the FMCSA, you must register with them. You must also register with the UCR to conduct interstate business. This registration is essential because it helps you stay compliant with federal regulations. A broker must have the following credentials before operating as a freight broker.

As a freight broker, you must verify that carriers follow the FMCSA. Many shippers want their freight brokers to avoid carriers with violations, which could put their cargo at risk. The process can take up a lot of your time, but tools are available to ensure your carriers are following FMCSA regulations

Professional Solutions

Ready to start your own transportation company but not sure where to get started?

The idea of starting a business can be exciting but at the same time overwhelming. At AVAAL we streamline the whole process of setting up a new trucking business while you sit back and relax. Avaal can assist you in getting all the necessary permits and trucking authorities to operate your company successfully anywhere in Canada and United States, starting from corporate design to all the certifications.

In this competitive industry it is very important to stay ahead of the game. In order to ensure your company remains profitable and is on the path to sustainable growth, get CTPAT (Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism), PIP (Partners in Protection) and CSA certification (Custom Self Assessment) today. In partnership with Canada Customs and Border Services Agency (CBSA) and US Customs and Border Protection (CBP), these voluntary programs can provide you with the prestige and industry recognized designation that your company deserves.

Looking for a First-Class Trucking Business Consulting?


Shaping strategy in the pursuit of business growth

Avaal transportation consulting services can help you digitize your business with seamless logistics operations . Gain insights, improve decision making, enhance efficiency, and create competitive advantage. We can also help you develop and deploy the skills and capabilities you need to succeed in a evolving trucking industry in Canada and the U.S.


Keep Trucking
load link
Keep Trucking
load link